PREVIEW PARTY: Postcards from the Edge 2019
POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE: PREVIEW PARTY
The only opportunity to see the entire exhibition!
Join your friends to view over 1500 works of art.
Take a guess at who's work is whose...
Friday February 22nd
VIP PREVIEW BEGINS AT 5 PM
ARTIST PREVIEW 6–8 PM
(Preview ONLY - NO POSTCARD SALES)
- VIP Preview begins at 5pm - $100 admission includes two raffle tickets (payable at the door or online)
Sneak peek starting one hour before crowds arrive
- Artist Preview 6-8pm
Participating Artists - FREE* (no need to RSVP - artists' name held at the door.) *Free admission for participating artists only - guests of artists $100 each)
• First Pick of any postcard that night
• VIP Access to the benefit on Saturday morning
• Goodie Bag (Visual AIDS tote bag, books, and more)
Two raffle tickets included with $100 admission, additional tickets $10 each
Raffle to be called at 7:30 pm. Must be present to win.
• Artworks by up to 20 artists to announced at a later date
Bidding at Artsy.net beginning in February.
OTHER AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE:
• 2ND PICK of any artwork that evening
• VIP Access - the top 14 bidders will receive a free pass to the FRONT OF THE LINE when doors open the following day for the Benefit Sale on Saturday, February 23rd. (Please note: VIP Access lets you skip the line, but it does NOT allow you to view or purchase the work before 10 AM.)
Saturday February 23rd, 10am-6pm
Sunday, February 24th, 12noon-4pm
Benefit Sale is first-come, first served. $5 suggested admission. Works are signed on the back and displayed anonymously. Artist's name revealed only after purchase. Cash, check or credit card (MC VISA AMEX) accepted.
All proceeds support the work of Visual AIDS.
Visual AIDS utilizes art to fight AIDS by provoking dialogue, supporting HIV+ artists and preserving a legacy - because AIDS IS NOT OVER
Question? Contact Visual AIDS (212) 627-9855 or [email protected]